What are the best Keto Apps?

(Janet Engel) #1

What are the best Keto apps?

(Empress of the Unexpected) #2

I love Chronometer.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto šŸ˜) #3

I second chronometer. I also like the Keto Diet app by Mikhail Platonov.

(Mother of Puppies ) #4

I like Zero for tracking my IF

(mole person) #5

Love cronometer!

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #6

I didnā€™t really care for cronometer. It has some nice features, but I really didnā€™t like the user interface (UI).

I use Carb Manager. Iā€™m using it as the free version, so it wonā€™t let me directly track my glucose/ketones, but I stick that info in with a note.

My advice it download free version of various appt and find which one you like best.

(Running from stupidity) #7

I use and recommend this one. One of the main reasons is that it has a tightly-controlled food database that will only be altered by the staff at the app dev company, not just any nuffie with a phone.

Itā€™s also easy to add your own foods/recipes to, and if you subscribe, has awesome reporting functions.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #8

I use MyNetDiary, only because I have paid a yearly subscription and I refuse to let that goto waste.

My issue with chronometer is the eating out foods are very minimal. I use myfitnesspal for the larger library of foods.

(Jane) #10

I use Chronometer for the reasons @juice mentioned. And I use MFP to look up food not in Chronometer for an approximation since the entries arenā€™t tightly vetted in MFP.

I use Vora to track my extended fasts.

I tried cronometer but its database is full of American food, Iā€™m in Australia. Otherwise itā€™s good.

I use the Fitbit iPhone App and then the associated web. It finds Ozzie foods. The iPhone app only shows % but the site shows grams.

(Running from stupidity) #12

Iā€™ve had to add very few foods to it (and theyā€™re pretty responsive when you do), but Iā€™m not using many packaged foods, if that makes a difference.

(Sheri Knauer) #13

I use and really like Cronometer also.

Yeah I avoid anything in a jar or package as much as possible. Just things like Avocado ALDI versus ā€œAvocado Californiaā€ which seem to be twice the size ā€¦

Maybe Iā€™ll give it another go because I think it does micro-nutrients better ā€¦

(Running from stupidity) #15

Yeah, it canā€™t be beaten for that, for sure.

(Julie ) #16

I like Carb Manager for tracking.

(KCKO, KCFO) #17

I donā€™t track anymore, long time member of MyFitnessPal. Since going Keto my app is Vora for tracking my fasting efforts. That is all I really track anymore. Maintenance for over a year and a half now.

I tried out Chronometer, but didnā€™t like it all that much. Guess I didnā€™t want to invest the time to learn it after just scan things for so long on MFP. Others love it. To each, their own.

(David) #18

MyFitnessPal for macro tracking.

Zero (iOs) for IF tracking
Vora (Android) for IF tracking

(Running from stupidity) #19

ā€œBest,ā€ not ā€œworst.ā€