What alcohol is best?

(John) #21

Yep - too rich for my pocketbook, and I prefer to be able to pick my wines individually. It’s not something I am promoting or considering using. I don’t drink wine often enough to make a monthly subscription service worthwhile. Just something I saw mentioned on one of the main keto websites and was passing it along for others who might find it of value.

I got a little miffed when I found out the bottles retail for 8-15 a piece. I dont mind paying for convenience, but that is ridiculous. ETA: I drink a lot of wine =)

(less is more, more or less) #23

Yes, far more expensive than the grocery store wines my wife buys. However, on the Diet Doctor podcast featuring the owner of the Dry Farm Wines, he makes a very compelling point about the cruft in ordinary American wine. There are 72 FDA approved “additives” in common wine. It has dented my enthusiasm for “just any other red."

So I would very much enjoy a glass of the real stuff should I ever enjoy the serendipitous occasion.

(John) #24

So it’s special artisanal free-range grass-fed wild-caught organic non-GMO wine? :smiley:

(less is more, more or less) #25

His sales pitch is gloriously free of all that marketing nonsense. Ironically, that’s my confirmation bias.

(Eric McCafferty) #26

Gin on the rocks with a generous splash of Nelly and Joe’s Lime Juice.