Went to a meetup and recruited new ketogenicforums peeps!

Im so happy I discovered a Meetup in my city (for LCHF), and I was able to tell a dozen people about the the ketogenicforums group as well as the 2 keto dudes podcast. They are all keto freaks, so they were very happy to receive the tip! And there was one guy part of the group who knew about 2 keto dudes and part of this forum, and also spoke up saying that he was a fan, too. He just messages me right now through this forum. So cool! Looks like we will see about a dozen more signing up soon…and new fans for 2 dudes podcast!

So happy to meet a local group of people that are like-minded and where we can share “war” stories, as well as having this online community to be part of, too. Best of both worlds!!!

(Richard Morris) #2

Meeatups are great aren’t they. I’m not normally a sociable person but I totally enjoyed the one I went to here in Canberra.

(David) #3

I hadn’t thought of that. I had a quick look on meetup earlier, but couldn’t find anything in my home, or work areas.

(Marc Blythe) #4

Yep, here he is, glad to meet you Fiorella. I always tend to think this stuff is happening somewhere else, its nice to have local peeps on the same journey. I found the podcast first, which led me to the FB page (RIP) and now here. I lived in Australia for 20 something years so its nice to hear the accent on the podcast.

I’m a bit of a foodie so looking forward to catching up to chat about recipes…

I’m a faster as well, so its nice to meet more of them too…

Keto On !

It was awesome to meet you and others, Marc! So glad we have people in our city to meetup with and support each other!