Weight loss supplements

Is anybody taking supplements to help with weight loss, and what are they?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #2

Not for weight loss but for electrolytes yes. I take a basic muti vitamin and a magnesium caltrate.

(Shayne) #3

In addition to the electrolytes, I take a metric butt ton of supplements as recommended by my doctor for their adaptogenic, antioxidant, and anti inflammatory properties. If they help with weight loss, I ain’t seeing it.

None of them work half as good as this WOE, all the ones that did are now illegal. You could assemble the pieces on your own, but really not good for you. With that said, lots of supps, just none directed at weight loss. If you’re working out and having energy issues you can use exogenous ketones for the energy bump to push harder, and then indirectly maybe have some benefits but they’re more of a really good pre-workout than anything. The increased ketone levels don’t automatically mean faster weight loss.

(Dom DePlume) #5

I take supplements to offset some of the nutritional needs this WoE necessitates, but aside from that, no. There really is NO weight-loss-specific pill that’s both legal and safe that’s ever worked, much less worked as well as keto itself does…

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

If you are eating meat that is fatty enough, especially organ meat, there is no need for supplements.