We can do this!

conversationstarters

We can do this.

194.5!

diet on lock again. Breakfastā€¦ 3 bp coffees.

lunch. handful of almonds and a my first avocado.

early dinner of a salad bowl from chipotle. the chipotle salads are the greatest thing ever invented. had it twice since Thursday.

late dinner of 2 rums neat.

see yā€™all tomorrowā€¦

(Daisy) #65

Itā€™s ok, fluctuations are normal, donā€™t let it get you down! I was 147.8 Saturday, 148.0 Sunday and 147.4 this morning.

still hereā€¦ 196 on the dot. Morale is high. Been playing with MCT oilā€¦ that stuff is powerful! also drinking ACV. My keto strips are showing purple.

Ive also been playing with avocadoā€¦ but I think the added carbs hurt my weight loss.

Heading to Super Bowl at 195. Goal to get to March in the 180ā€™s.

still at 196.5

(Daisy) #69

I cut out dairy and veggies a couple days last week and dropped 3 lbs. but then I ate some veggies Saturday and ate too much rotisserie chicken today, so probably gained some of that back.

198lbs. scale isnā€™t moving in the right direction. Im cutting out dairy and alcohol for a week and seeing what happens. I also started lifting kettlebells (again) goal is to get a small workout in 5 days a week. all lifting, no cardio.

196.4. Cut Alcohol and dairy.

Bigchuy! wassup? Iā€™m still holding at 197. was hoping to get to march at 190. whats your current situation?

Good job keep up the good work. We can do this.

We can do this. No worries just get back on track. What kind of veggies. I thought veggies were allowed in keto.

well, Iā€™m 20 hours into my first fast. Only MCT oil, butter, and coffee. hoping to get my body out of this plateau! feeling pretty darn good.

still at 197. Im proud of the fact that for the past 21 days, I did 100 kettlebell swings per day. Im also fitting into shorts from 2 years ago. Life is good!

had a big weekend! 3 nights of concerts. ate bad things. drank bad things. Weighed in at 200 on tuesday.

Decided to do an egg fast. Im 24 hours in, and Iā€™m back at my 197. weight. this is obviously where my body wants to be right nowā€¦ Im hoping this egg fast can break my 2 month stall weight. fingers crossed!

hit 194 two days ago. SLOW weight lossā€¦