Waist size down to 32!

(Katie) #1

I do not have a scale, so the only measure I have is pants sizes and measurements

Today I measured by waist (first time in about 8 weeks)

Down to 32”. Wow, last April my waist was 44.5. Lost just over 12” off my waist! Is it any wonder I have a ton of loose skin?

I purchased a lot of size 6 pants in September…thinking I would still have something that fit in March. Well…the size six just hang on me now. This turns out to be a good thing because it is cold enough (even on the desert floor) to need woolen long underwear…and they fit under my pants with room to spare.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #2

That’s great Katie! Another great story of how the tape measure is our friend. Do you sew? :grin:

(Katie) #3

I spend about 5-6 months a year way out in the desert. I do sew, but do not have the electricity (or space) for a sewing machine.

I use a lot of large safety pins.

Next time I am near a town big enough to have a goodwill, I will see if I can get some size 4.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #4

I used to be so anti-sewing machine and sew everything by hand. But I will admit, nobody wants to spend hours pushing a needle through denim! Good luck at the Goodwill. I love thrift shopping!

WOW and SUPER CONGRATS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

(Marianne) #6

Wow, that is great!