Video Journal of my 77 lb Weightloss

video
success

(jcshrunked) #1

VIDEO JOURNAL
I made this Video Journal of my 77 lb weightloss in 8 months through intermittent fasting and keto.

(Jane) #2

What a fantastic video! I don’t know if it had sound because I watched it at work with the sound muted, but the video was great.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

(Susan) #3

Congrats on your 77 pound weight loss and making the video to share your journey =).

(jcshrunked) #4

Thank You so much! Yes it had sound. Pretty cool music too! Watch it again. :+1:t3: And share if you want!

(MyLove MyLife) #5

Congrats, Amazing.

(Jane) #6

I’ll watch it again from my hotel room this evening :grin:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7

Nice video John, lookin good. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Windmill Tilter) #8

Great work! You look fantastic. It’s really cool that you were able to inspire loved one’s to make their own changes and share their journey with you. Congrats!

Thanks for sharing this here. I get so much inspiration here, and pics and vids like this help me refocus, keep my motivation up, and make me think “if he can do it, I can do it!”. Thanks for the boost. :+1::+1::+1:

(jcshrunked) #9

You are welcome! Please feel free to share the link. We need to help more people!

Good luck! We are here for you.

(Susan) #10

I think it is brilliant that your sister and wife both did Keto as well and both lost a lot and are looking amazing too. I am sure that when people see that video that they will be really inspired. Your little girl is super adorable and I am sure that she will be a much healthier person with her parents both doing Keto as well =). I have lost 53 so far but I sill have over 100 to go, so this really keeps me focused and inspired for sure, thank you =).

Congratulations, John! Well done!!!
And omg that little girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your daughter?

(JB ) #12

This is so inspiring! I love that your sister joined you and you both are the picture of vitality! I have several friends that have afib and have had ablation surgery. I am hoping that one of them that has asked me for advice takes it.

(jcshrunked) #13

Owwww thank you soo much. Pretty obvious that its a good enough reason to stay alive and healthy for this muchkin

(jcshrunked) #14

Thanks so much! Please feel free to share.

(jcshrunked) #15

Thanks so much! Please feel free to share. Hoping to help more people with this video.

(T) #16

Awesome video of your journey! Well done with just the diet changes and love to see the before and after shirts and how you are using your energy! Extra awesome for sister and wife also making major changes with you and also getting results!

(jcshrunked) #17

Thank You! I made this video to pay it forward. There’s just so many benefits that the weight loss is just a bonus!

(Windmill Tilter) #18

Definitely true!