Very Very Scary (you've been warned)

poison

(VLC.MD) #1

I’m having nightmares after seeing this.

The zombie wasn’t scary at all.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #2

I’m surprised someone hasn’t filed a law suit against some of these candy/snack companies.
They are contributing to the death of millions.

argh…

Chris Kresser was just on Robb Wolf’s podcast talking about how diabetes - with conventional treatment and with the current trends in the US population - is on track to bankrupt the country regardless of what health care plan we come up with (or don’t…). He did some simple math that was horrifying, and (as he pointed out) that’s not even counting the loss of productivity and especially the human suffering.

(mike) #4

I’m gonna keep saying it until everyone is saying it. Carbs are worse than cigarettes, they are killing far more people.

:laughing:

(Consensus is Politics) #6

Ok, I’m having a tin foil hat moment here. There are a lot, and I mean A LOT of people out there, people in high places of power, that want to see the world population at no more than ONE MILLION. They advocate genocide, enforced population controls. Helping diabetes along would fit right into their agenda.

But then there’s us. People who think outside the government box. We are throwing a wrench into their works. Makes sense they are going after doctors telling the truth about carbs.

This video is very frightening. “Agenda 21” is already in the works.

(Marie Dantoni) #7

Very scary indeed ! More greenwashing and control for global “food” producers.