Very low Glucose and High Ketones at the end of first week?

gki

(Jake) #41

So WTF = What The ■■■■ is not profanity. Really?

(Robin) #42

If you notice, the program blanked out your profanity. We are on top of this. Seriously, three little initials should be the least of your worries. Everyone on here is attempting to support you. Period. That’s our goal.

(Jake) #43

I appreciate all the support and actually learning a LOT from Mark’s website as well and offered my Thanks to everyone who generously took time provide support and advice. Still completely disagree with this forum policy of allowing people, no matter what their status is in terms of contribution to start using their position to disrespect others by using WTF. Everyone know what it means. Anyone using it is simply arrogant and considers the recipient and others viewing the thread beneath them…

(Robin) #44

Ok. You’ve had your say and called another member ignorant. Hopefully you can now move on.
This is your first post!

Now, let’s all go have a great day.
You got this!

(Jake) #45

My pleasure. I always give credit, where credit is due.

(Mark Rhodes) #46

Exactly. FYI ( for your information) Whatever else could it mean…oh…OH. @Ketowarrior was implying it means …well I never.

BTW ( BY THE WAY) WTF Willing to fraternize…my my my how much of a gutter mind on you.

(Jake) #47

Well you are a SOB (Some other boy) then. No profanity here !!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #48

That’s enough rudeness, guys. Knock it off. If you have anything further to say to one another, put it in a private message.