Urgent Group Fast tonight

(Tom Seest) #1

As many of you know, the United States government likes to change the time on us twice a year, and it really messes with our circadian rhythms. With this in mind, I think it appropriate that I lead a group fast tonight from 3:00AM until 4:00AM when the time moves forward. We’ll need a fast coordinator in each time zone.

This additional fasting will allow each of us to have the additional reserve, and immune system to cope with this change to our body clocks.

Please join in…

(Andrew Ord) #2

I’m totally in! Got The Miuntain Time zone covered.

(Tom Seest) #3

Sweet. Only two time zones to go. I hope we aren’t too late for the Eastern Time zone…

(Jeanne Wagner) #4

I’m in Eastern but really I can’t stay up that late! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Rick) #5

Living in Arizona complicates the issue. At 3 AM Mountain Time the clocks move to 4AM. But we in AZ don’t. Hmmm. Now basically we are the same as Pacific Time, or 2AM there. So when 3 AM Pacific Time comes, then they move to 4 AM. Makes some interesting time-traveler type of wrinkles to this particular fast… :smile: My head hurts now

(TJ Borden) #6

Pacific covered

(Tom Seest) #8

Sleep through it. I plan too.

(Tom Seest) #9

Excellent

(Tom Seest) #10

Be strong. You’ve got a bigger challenge than most of us.

(TJ Borden) #11

My favorite way to fast

(Tom Seest) #12

I like to fast between all my meals.:sunglasses:

(Rick) #13

Sleep may be the best solution. Wouldn’t want to cause a temporal rift…could mess up electrolyte balance or something.

(Tom Seest) #14

Wiser words have rarely been spoken.

(Candy Lind) #15

I can coordinate Central through my eyelids.

I have always thought DST was a joke, and it’s an even bigger joke now. We have a state that doesn’t do it at all (GO, ARIZONA!) and now we have one that never goes OFF DST - Florida. When you have states that go off in completely different directions WRT time, why the heck do we do it at all? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

(TJ Borden) #16

That was rough. I almost broke, but I made it. Thankfully it somehow took me an hour to get the lid off the macadamias, so it was all over by the time I got them open.

(Jeanne Wagner) #17

And a nice sleep it was!! :wink: