Unmentionables

(Jane) #1

I am wearing the same underwear and bras that I was 30 lbs ago.

For the bras I was on the last set of hooks and straps fully extended. Now I am 3 sets of hooks tighter and have cinched the straps up several inches and they still fit so good for now.

My underwear though… are bikini style and fit very low on my hips before keto. Now they almost come up to my waist! Time for another 6-pack of Fruit-of-the-Looms from Wally World today.
:grin: :grin: :grin:

(Marilyn Cox) #2

Haha well done! My bras have had to be adjusted straps and clasps (I’m in week 3) and my thongs are finally not too tight. I’m so cheap I didn’t get bigger ones as I expanded and will wait to get new ones as these get looser. Yay for Wally World! :laughing::nerd_face::bikini::facepunch:

(karen) #3

Yup, just had to go bra shopping because I got rid of all the lovely bras that fit nicely 4 years ago when I was at goal, following the stup-advice of “don’t hold onto clothes that don’t fit in the “hope” that this will change”. Well it did change, and now I’m out $200. Thank you so much, Marie Kondo. :angry:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4

Struggling with the idea that I probably wear an L in men’s underwear, and not an XL. Not sure why it should be so, but my underwear that was straining at the start of the year is getting a bit loose.

(cheryl) #5

YAY … for new undies !! :smiley::grin:

(Jane) #6

I swear!!! I bought the same brand as last time in a size smaller and they are BIGGER than the ones I have!!!

:rage:

Is there vanity sizing for undies now???

Good grief!

Guess I’ll go get another package at least 2 sizes smaller this time.

<< shaking my head >>

(Raj Seth) #7

Does this count?

(Jane) #8

Hell YEAH!

:open_mouth:

:heart_eyes:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #9

I had a little panic this morning because I forgot I really needed to do laundry yesterday. Dug thru undie drawer and found a too small pair. They are now in regular rotation! But seriously, I cannot forget again tonight…

(bulkbiker) #10

I was in the US a couple of years ago and stocked up on my usual XL Hilfigers and Calvins…
I recently thought they felt a bit loose so bought some L and M Calvins to try for size… the M fits ok the L is still loose and I have only lost about 10 pounds since then! Spooky. I need anther trip to Florida to restock at the outlets!

(cheryl) #11

ahhhh a great non scale victory !!

(Keto Travels) #12

Ah yes, undies, terrible for my clothing budget … bad enough that I have to keep buying smaller work clothes (at least I can get those second hand), but I recently got it into my head that I should maybe try dating again, and much to my surprise that’s been going rather well, so now I need something unfrumpy that actually fits … no “making do” with washed out rather loose fitting things until I reach my goal weight and finally fit into the accidental purchase of 20 white cotton panties currently 4 sizes too small that has been lingering at the back of my closet for the 6 years!
I guess this should really go into the keto complaint department … :smile: