Unbelievable jeans

(Becky Searls) #1

About a month ago I bought new jeans at Express on sale–I was still ok in my size 26’s (like a 4?) but pulling them up a lot. The goal was to find jeans I could put on and not think about again (I’m a teacher and there is a lot of up/down in my day and on the days I do wear jeans-Fridays-I just want to not worry about hrm)…I was SHOCKED when the best fit was a size “00”–so shocked I left the tags on for s month just in case it was a one-off skinny week (!!!) and I’d need to return them…well, 1 month later they fit even better! Today I cut off the tags and welcomed these new jeans into my wardrobe for good! NSV for sure!

(Arlene) #2

Fantastic NSV. My goal is to live in real, non-stretch jeans again. I’ve been wearing dumpy sweats around the farm for too many years. It seems like a silly goal, but there it is anyway.

(eat more) #3

i think that’s a great goal…but then i want jeans to be as comfy as my leggings lol

(Jacquie) #4

I wear non-stretch jeans from LLBean (cannot get any jeans locally without stretch) and the fit is super. I can’t stand any kind of stretch in jeans or t-shirts. I also love sweat pants. :smile: It seems that jean makers insist on putting stretch in female jeans but not the the guys stuff.

(Arlene) #5

The non-stretch jeans may be coming back. Recently I have seen a few brands that claim 100% cotton.

(Jacquie) #6

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know as the exchange rate (I’m in Canada) was getting pretty steep. Must say that it was great working with LLBean. It’s nice to meet someone else that doesn’t like stretch in their jeans.

(Becky Searls) #7

Yeah these are a bit of a lie as they are labeled “leggings” and certainly are not…but v stretchy and comfy anyway!