Tuna Melts! Incredibly easy ketogenic hot dish!

(Candace) #61

Looks delicious! I may have this for lunch today!

(Roxanne) #62

I was thinking about this just the other day…will try it as is, or perhaps with cauliflower.

(Roxanne) #63

YESSSS! Super quick and easy when you have no clue what to make for dinner - loved it! Used celery sticks and red pepper wedges to scoop it it. Thanks to whomever started this thread!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #64

ME. You’re welcome :slight_smile:

(Roxanne) #65

Thanks! Sorry, I was to lazy to scroll all the way back up :slight_smile::grin::innocent:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #66

Glad my simple idea made you happy. I do this same thing with turkey, chicken, and ham. I need to try shrimp or crab!

(I eat butter by the spoon) #67

This tuna melt looks great! Dinner tomorrow night… DONE! quick and easy!

Add a little mayo for extra zip!

(Mats Johansson) #69

Making it with homemade mayo (1 cup mild oliveoil+ an egg add stavmixer) realy nice, but next time Ill add some chili.

(Jennifer) #70

My mother collects the covered dishes. Hoping to get them as she downsizes. lol…

I am moving from my lodge cast iron collecting on to pyrex. Was just setting up an ebay search the other day. :slight_smile:

I would love more pics.

(Jennifer) #71

I have lots of cans of sardines. I’ll bet that would work well with them too.

great idea.

I’m going to have to try this recipe. Thanks!

(eat more) #73

yum…this was my dinner…i wish i’d had the patience for bubblier cheese…next time :blush:

(Bacon for the Win) #74

I think this would be yum with Pepper Jack cheese too. Will have to try that.

(Kelly) #75

Yum.will have to try this! I love tuna melts

I’ll make a few of these and demolish them at work this week. Thanks for the inspiration! :smiley:

(Doug Jolliff) #77

I am new to the forum, but I am 24hr into a 48hr fast, and this is just making me hungry…I can’t wait until my fast is over so I can make it. Looks delicious.

(Craig) #78

this looks delicious, i have lot of cans of tuna and i’m a big cheese lover, will definitely make this :slight_smile:

(Darlene Horsley) #79

YUM! You just knocked it outta the park for me! I can make this one for me AND I’ll do one using chicken and Cauliflower rice for my SO because he won’t eat hot tuna.

(Craig) #80

i made this today and it was delicious, i had grated cheddar and mozzarella and also had some sliced pepperoni on top of it, very easy to make, thank you