Truly- low sugar spiked sparkling water

(jilliangordona) #1

Has anyone every found or tried these?!

http://www.trulyspikedsparkling.com/

(Bob Weiman) #2

I saw them in one of the Giant stores in Harrisburg, PA recently. Didn’t get any to try though.

(jilliangordona) #4

I grew up in Reading!!

(Bob Weiman) #5

Cool! I grew up in Lebanon, so I saw an allergist at the Reading Hospital, went to the outlets, and loved field trips to the science museum. Didn’t spend much time in Reading other than that.

(jilliangordona) #6

I grew up south on the city… I just use it as reference when explaining to others. I moved to Georgia two years ago, so I love talking to fellow peeps from the keystone state

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #7

Henry’s also makes a hard sparkling water. It’s pretty stinking good, too!

(What The Fast?!) #8

Ooh interesting!! I usually just do La Croix and vodka to rum to avoid the artificial sweeteners but I feel like these would be delicious!!

(What The Fast?!) #9

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #10

I also found White Claw Sparkling Water over the weekend. 4 carbs per. It’s not all that bad, but not all that good either. I don’t think I’d buy again.

(Alana ) #11

I drink these. The grapefruit is my fave. It’s a good replacement for my La Croix and Titos when everyone else is drinking beer. It only takes two and I’m done. Pre-keto I would probably drink 6 with ease. Gotta love being a cheap date.

(Tim Adams) #12

My wife and I where gifted some of these. I like them. I think a twist of lime would make them over the top good! NFL and a sparkly drink? No flag thrown! :football: