Tried out my new gifted kitchen gadgets, results are AMAZING!

My new fav gadget is an ice cream maker, got it on a super Black Friday sale and actually waited till after Christmas to finally use it. OMG! I can’t believe how wonderful it is to have ice cream again! I modified general recipes (Persian ice cream :stuck_out_tongue: and chocolaty chocolate) and used monkfruit as my sugar substitute. Really Really good. And my friends who tried my concoctions couldn’t even tell they were sugar free.

I also got an air fryer that I’m still trying to incorporate into daily life. I mostly use it now as a replacement for my oven and just throw in whatever and guess the timing… Quick and easy, no mess or pans to clean. YAY!

I’d love to hear some of your experiments with these kind of gadgets and tricks you may have discovered.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

My best kitchen tool discovery was a couple of years ago.

Sous Vide

I use it a lot to cook meats mostly to be used over a few meals for myself. Having pulled pork or a bag of cooked chicken thighs means versatile base for other recipes through the next several days while having quick and fresh easy meals. Not having to clean up from raw meat prep as often as well is a bonus.