Travel SNACKS

(Roxanne) #41

Yikes!

(Roxanne) #42

OK, that image might have turned me off of Nutella. I used to LOVVVVVVVVVE nutella and would eat a jar with a spoon. But that was back in my sugar addict days.

(Jessica) #43

Is it weird, that even now I still think I would like nutella (if I had it) ?

Found a knock-off that uses xylitol. Although I will rarely have some, itā€™s good to know that I have an alternative if I craved it.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #44

Oh my God. If it were low carb Iā€™d buy it in a second! Yum! I not only like vegemite, I like marmite, I eat every kind of offal (except brain (prions) and testicles (cā€™mon. Just no). I also eat insects and will try any new food.
I love bacon dipped in 90% chocolate for instance and eat 100% cocao bars. Heh

(Roxanne) #45

I suspect I would still love it too, Iā€™m just not even going to go there. As long as I donā€™t taste it, Iā€™ll be fine. I avoided looking for ketofied versions because I was afraid I would t ne able to control myself :slight_smile:

(Jacquie) #46

I love toasted hazelnuts but Iā€™ve never tasted nutella. Maybe thatā€™s a good thing. :wink:

If I can locate a block of it floating around Iā€™ll grab it for you to try.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #48

Oh HELL no. Too carby.

That it is!!

(Rebecca) #50

I am not a fan of Lurpak, I got some as so many people said how good it was, I thought it didnā€™t have much flabour. I much prefer Westgold it has way more taste.

Good to knowā€¦Iā€™m a big fan of Westgold!!

(Kudos2Keto) #52

Travel snack prep from last weekā€¦keto yum! IMG_0500|354x500

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #53

Whaaatttttā€¦???

(Jacob Wagner) #54

Do you find that it stays solid in the car?

ā€“Jacob