Tracy, Another Newbie

(Tracy Cooper) #1

Pardon my bad manners for coming into the room and not saying hello! Following @isabella85’s lead, allow me to introduce myself. I began the keto WOL this past July along with fasting (TRE, IF and a few EF). For support I started listening to The Obesity Code podcast which introduced me to Carl Franklin and Richard Morris. That lead me to their 2 Keto Dudes podcast, which I’ve been listening to for the past couple of weeks. I joined here a couple of days ago after I heard their episode about leaving FB to start this forum. Other than my starting and current weight (224/216) I don’t have my numbers handy but will glady update this post later. I’m excited to be here and I look forward to learning, growing and encouraging others on this journey.

(Laurie) #2

Hi @Tracy. You are most welcome here, whether you post numbers or not. Meanwhile, congratulations on 8 pounds lost!

(Tracy Cooper) #3

Thank you @islandlight!

(Jane) #4

Welcome! I am coming up on my 4-year anniversary of eating keto and it is the best thing I ever did for my weight and my health. No regrets.

“I came for the weight loss and stayed for the health benefits” is my keto motto.

(Robin) #5

Hey, what a great way to end up here! Hope you find the same support and community we all enjoy. You got this!

(Polly) #6

Welcome to this forum @Tracy.

(Tracy Cooper) #7

Thanks @Janie! Great motto.

(Tracy Cooper) #8

Hey @robintemplin thanks for the encouragement!

We’re glad to have you, Tracy.

(Marianne) #10

Welcome! I look forward to hearing more about your journey!