Totally confused newbie

(Helen) #1

Hi , I’m 62 female I weigh 71 kg and I’m 172cm .
i want begin a Keto life so over the last 3 weeks I dropped all carbs I am aware of and been reading and watching videos and the only thing I understand is my carbs need to be as low as possible!!! , I’m an Aussie the whole gram and percent thing is confusing, I naturally never eat breakfast never have but did try the bulletproof coffee with butter as I don’t like cream and loved it , so plan to start my days with that , over the last 3 weeks I have lost no weight but have lost cms ( without KetoDiet ) yesterday I ate what I thought was right and am bloated and uncomfortable today, but if I eat the amount I want I’m pretty sure I will not get enough nutrients from what other people say , help please the more I read the more confused I am .

(Alec) #2

Let’s keep it simple: keep carbs very low, eat when hungry, if you’re not hungry, don’t eat. It’s that simple.

(Carl Keller) #3

Maybe Cronometer.com can help. It breaks down the grams and %s for you.

But like @Alecmcq says, you don’t need to worry about %s so much if you keep carbs low and eat protein and fat to satiety.

You might find the episode I recorded with Granny Keto. Her top tip is to keep it simple which is great advice. She also has her own podcast now too :blush: