Too much salt?

(cheryl) #1

HI Guys! Love that you are all so active! Thank you in advance for your comments!

Is it possible to have too much salt? I’ve been using more than I normally would… but am thinking it could contribute to my stall in weight loss?

Thanks!

(jilliangordona) #2

Hi! Are you measuring? How much salt are you having?

(cheryl) #3

not measuring… just adding it on top of my food.

(Athena) #4

I think it would be extremely hard to use too much salt. We need 5g of sodium a day.

(jilliangordona) #5

Agreed with above, it’s honestly more likely that you’re not getting enough!

Can you give us more info about what you’re eating, calorie, macros if you could?

(cheryl) #6

sure. here’s today… I blew my protein – I have not been too great this week on tracking. I’ll be sure to watch the rest of this week!

(jilliangordona) #7

Thanks for sharing! It looks like your protein is waaaaaaay higher than your fat. I would try and keep your protein below 100g and your fat above 120g. Add more butter or coconut oil to meals when you can. That should help break your stall.

(cheryl) #8

I think bulletproof coffee in the Morning would help… I’ll try that. I am just use to eating higher protein… that’s a little hard for me!

(jilliangordona) #9

It takes some trial and error for sure! Just know we are all rooting for you and are here to help whenever you have more questions.

What app/program are you using?