Today I'm Wearing a Pair of Pants I haven't Worn in 9yrs!

(Sophie) #1

I bought them over a decade ago and haven’t gotten into them comfortably in more than 9yrs! I’m glad I kept them now. I really do love them and just a happy camper than I can wear them again! :grin:

So cool :slight_smile:

(Sheri Knauer) #3

Excellent! Don’t you love that?

(Sheri Knauer) #4

I also just cleared out my closet of pants that dont fit. I used to keep them all knowing that the weight I struggled to lose would inevitably come back and I didn’t want to have to go out and buy larger sized pants when I did regain. I used to have size 6 through 14 pants hanging up. Now, I just have the size that fits me knowing I won’t be regaining the weight eating keto

(Liz ) #5

Fantastic!! Isn’t that the best? I kept some too small pants & found that though they now fit, they didn’t suit my new figure after all, huh!

But one pair I loved, and I’m back into them & SO HAPPY. Wore them twice over vacation & felt very chic :smile:

That’s brilliant! :smiley:

Awesome!

(Kathleen Lupole) #8

I have a pair of jeans that is what I use to test if I have lost any weight. This morning I could finally zip them up! It made my day.

(Danelle Derks Scott Nelson) #9

Me too! Hate that!! I’m down to 14 now. Hopefully I’ll be at 12 soon:) I said I’d never be a size 8 again, but the way keto has gone for me, I’m eating my words…and they are very low carb, ha ha…life is good again!

(Danelle Derks Scott Nelson) #10

Your arms look awesome! Do you lift?

(Danelle Derks Scott Nelson) #11

I’m so happy for you!!! No feeling better than that!!! I’m down to my 14 and extatic…now working on size 12:) Thanks for sharing. Inspiring you are!

(Linda Culbreth) #12

:bacon::slight_smile Awesome - maybe I could say “baconosome”!