Tim Noakes Trial

JA: Unconventional does not equate to unprofessional #NoakesTrial

— Noakes Foundation (@TheNoakesF) April 21, 2017

Here we go: JA: HPCSA has not proven that @ProfTimNoakes was acting as a MD or gave medical advice. #noakestrial

— Marika Sboros (@MarikaSboros) April 21, 2017

(ianrobo) #24

a great victory for Tim but on the case he never surely was going to lose !!

the fact this allowed our case to be made is fantastic !

(ianrobo) #25

BTW this is a very good summary of the Trial from Zoe Harcombe

many against us are trying to claim this does not absolve Keto but they do not get why this was brought and the motivations.

(eschor) #26

someone will post the article but i just read noakes posted he was found completely innocent. woo woo

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #27

I’m making a post about that :slight_smile: !!!

(ianrobo) #28

I hope Tim is now celebrating with a big juicy Ribeye and butter !

(Arlene) #29

This highly publicized trial is a prime example of something bad turning into something very good. The mountains of evidence/information presented by Tim Noakes and his team has been gifted to the higher powers of medicine in South Africa, and then to anyone who is willing to go on line and listen to the trial. This information is extremely thorough and seemingly irrefutable. LCHF should have a huge foot in the door because of this, especially in light of Prof. Tim Noakes’ exoneration!

(ianrobo) #30

In SA it has … this has been a big boost there.

(Keto in Katy) #31

So good. I could listen to Zoe talk for hours, she has such a great sense of humor and delivery.

(Crow T. Robot) #32

I know Tim isn’t the vindictive type, but someone has to ask, “So, who is going to compensate him for the millions (?) of rand he had to spend defending himself from a malicious and unsubstantiated complaint?” “Dietitian Claire” should probably start lawyering up right about now, she and the SA dietitians association.

Believe me, I’m usually one of the first to say “forgive and forget”, but there are bigger issues here. All over the world there are industry goons trying to send the message to uppity doctors and LCHF dietitians that they need to shut up or be persecuted, harassed, and possibly have their licenses to practice taken away. This usually is done through patsies like “Dietitian Claire” and the various regulatory bodies that have vested interests in keeping industry money coming in.

I say the time to strike back is now. They tried to send a message, so lets send the message to them that frivolous complaints meant to silence and threaten will be punished. This is big business and in that world only the bottom line matters. Throw a few lawsuits their way and these attacks will stop.

(ianrobo) #33

Lovely report here Chris and Tim is not vindictive and let’s the evidence and truth speak for itself

(Jo Lo) #34

Lekker! I’m quite chuffed about this!

(mcebis) #35

Unfortunately Claire and ADSA are off the hook. Unless SA very different, its only the HPCSA that could be liable for costs and I am not sure if legislation protects them.