This seems like a good idea to keep separated from people, but I think only women would use it

(KCKO, KCFO) #1

(JJ) #2

Starting to make one for myself out of sticks and leaves now…oh wait…will need those sticks and leaves to wipe my bum on before long :wink:

Coles and Woolworths have started a healthcare/emergency worker shopping hour, am hoping that may finally yield some toilet paper purchasing for me. They did say we could show our hospital or AHPRA ID , orrrr turn up in our uniform. Ew :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: They didn’t think that through. My uniform is taken off before I leave work and I would burn the damn thing if I could after each shift.

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

I’m sure a lot of people are regretting not buying a bidet seat when they were on sale last Cyber Monday. I know I wouldn’t mind having one about now.

Jules I’ll keep those leaves in mind, just in case.

Thanks for being there for your patients,@JulesyMcJulesface. Stay healthy.

(JJ) #5

Thanks @collaroygal it is interesting times at work, my colleagues are all banding together, the support from all of us ‘girls’ to each other is pretty special.

On the bidet front (or back lol), I used cloth nappies for all of my children and still had the hose attached to the toilet out in the granny flat until a year or so ago. That would have been a McGyver bidet, but it would have worked brilliantly. A bit of annoying decluttering from me!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #6

So in China people use umbrellas in the slightest drizzle that doesn’t even catch my Oregonian heart’s notice. And in the sunshine to prevent getting a tan. I have found that though I hate carrying an umbrella, it is a quite useful social distancing tool. If everyone else is useing one, I do too, just to keep their umbrella ribs from stabbing me in the head. One of those big golf umbrellas would be just the ticket about now!

(KCKO, KCFO) #7

I love my sunflower umbrella. And it would be great for social distancing. I bought it because in Colorado, in the summer the afternoon sunshine will bake you quickly. But a tad bit of shade makes you about 5-10 degrees cooler.