This morning at breakfast

(Carpe salata!) #21

Reminds me…
Chinese waiter: How you rike your sea food?
Customer: Rubbery!
Chinese waiter: OH thank you vely much!

(Wendy) #22

Looks like we like our eggs and bacon the same! You must be a wonderful person and full of wisdom! :smile::laughing::joy:

(TJ Borden) #23

I’m with you on the eggs, but I don’t understand what bacon ever did to you that you want to murder it so badly

(Blessed with butter ) #24

What’s aboit?

(TJ Borden) #25

It’s autocorrect failing me…again

(Blessed with butter ) #26

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I fingered. Lol.

Lightly cooked all the way for me. Crispy bacon is an abomination, and an affront to all respectable meat eaters :hot_face:

Well it’s already been murdered once, I figure it can handle it!

(Laurie) #29

If the eggs are soft, the yolk is all over the plate. How are you supposed to eat it? Dipping toast is disgusting, and we don’t eat toast any more anyway!

(TJ Borden) #30

You eat the white from around the yoke, and pop the whole yoke in your mouth at once for an explosion of creamy goodness…

Now I want some eggs

(Laurie) #31

Okay, that makes sense. I’ll keep this strategy in mind in case I ever have to eat a soft egg. . . .

Alternatively you make a small opening in the top of the yolk and scoop it all out using your crispy bacon as a delicious spoon.

(Cynthia Anderson) #33

Yes. It’s how I eat my eggs. Delicious.

(Cynthia Anderson) #34

I tried to quote Beytowvin.

(Running from stupidity) #35

Yeah, sometimes the forum decides it has some sort of standards and prevents that sort of thing.

(TJ Borden) #36

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Ben) #37

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #38

Lets run away together!

(Running from stupidity) #39

I want video of TJ running!

#maybe

(TJ Borden) #40

Hey, I can run…just not very far :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And now I’m on my way to Australia…as soon as I get a new passport…and clear it with my wife.