This is pretty funny

(Mike W.) #1

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2

:rofl:

“…and then tell everyone about it.”

Sometimes I feel like I’m this guy, but about keto. I try not to be, but it finds a way of sneaking into conversations.

“Did you get a new car?”
“Watch the big game?”
“Sorry to hear about your loss”

Are all lead-ins to a keto conversation, if you ask me.

(Jane) #3

LOL.

I like the part about eating animals who only eat meat… who eats lions and tigers???

All of our meat is chicken, pork, beef - vegetarians, basically

(Todd Allen) #4

Not chickens or pigs. They survive on vegetarian feed but not by choice.

(Cathrine Helle) #5

:rofl:

(Janelle) #6

I am not carnivore, but I have a story about chickens. I was watching a show about a body farm in which they were investigating various routes of decomposition. In one of the plots, they put a body with some chickens. Faster than almost any method, the chickens picked the skeleton clean. Also, whenever my mother would make beef stew and it would burn/stick in the pot, she would put the whole pot out in the chicken yard and they would pick it clean in a matter of hours.

Chickens are opportunists, man.

(Danielle) #7

Sounds like a horror movie to me… REVENGE OF THE CHICKENS!!!

(Sophie) #8

Here’s the YouTube video for folks, like me, who have an aversion to logging into FB to watch.

(Mike W.) #9

Thank you. I couldn’t figure out how to “break” it out from FB.

(Jane) #10

You can tell I was raised in a city LOL

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #11

I love JP—he’s so ultra-spiritual! :grin:

(Todd Allen) #12

I live in Chicago. Fortunately Chicago doesn’t have restrictions on livestock so long as one doesn’t violate ordinances for things such as noise and smell.

chickens_small

(Jane) #13

Nice!!!

I live in the country now so learning all sorts of new skills. We will be building a chicken coop in the spring and will start out with 6 chickens. Just a guess on your breeds (looking at lots of pictures of chickens lately) - a black Jersey Giant and a Golden Black Wyandotte?

(Todd Allen) #14

Front left is an Australorp, front right a Black Star, in back are two Easter Eggers.

(Mike W.) #15

Woke AF!

(Janelle) #16

I just got a chance to actually watch this. Sorry carnivores, this seems really spot on. The only thing he didn’t do was reference all the tribes in the world who have survived on meat only or the fact that cavemen subsisted on meat (not true for the most part).

(Jane) #17

Ah - thanks! Lots to learn about chickens, too and really looking forward to getting my chicks next year.

My brother has a flock of Black Jersey Giants but there are so many pretty birds out there that I am leaning towards the Welsummers and Wyandottes. Both should be good for my climate.

(Todd Allen) #18

Never had a Welsummer but we have a golden laced and 2 silver laced Wyandottes and I like them a lot.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #19

Terrible story, but years ago my wife and I watched a documentary about a mass murderer who disposed of bodies on his hog farm. Apparently, the only thing left was molars. Since then, whenever we’ve run into an obnoxious, awful person, my wife says “We need pigs” or “Nothing left but the molars”.

I assume she’s kidding…

(Mike W.) #20

You better stay on her good side! I also heard something similar referenced in the movie Snatch. Great movie btw