"This Couple Dropped 235 Pounds on the Keto Diet" | "April sent me the Two Keto Dudes podcasts and I started listening to it"

podcast
progresspics
article

(Ryan P) #1

Featured in Men’s Health today are a couple who lost 235 pounds on Keto. They happen to be listeners of the Two Keto Dudes, too! (April/Chris, are you here? Congrats!)

Some article snippets:

“Things like flying, roller coasters, theater seating, and group exercise were things I dreaded and avoided because I felt too much, too fat, too slow, too annoying,”

“April sent me the Two Keto Dudes podcasts and I started listening to it”

““I was really drawn to this idea that I could simply change my diet, and nothing else, and lose weight,” April said. “I have also struggled with emotional eating, binge eating, and bulimia for half my life, so I was curious to see if keto could break those cycles for me. Spoiler alert: They have improved tremendously.””

In the last eleven months or so, the duo stuck to their routine. Chris has lost 100 pounds, currently weighing in at 218. April has lost 135 pounds, to hit 197. But it’s not just about the weight for these two.

(Janelle) #2

Dang. 100 and 135 lbs in 11 months. I’m doing it wrong (even though, by the book, I’m doing it right).

Good for them!