Thinking of doing my first fast beginning tonight... questions

(Marianne) #61

Thanks for your response. I find this fascinating.

Please don’t think I was making a judgment on your choice or that I was implying that you could be “hurting” yourself. Get that enough. At breakfast this morning out with my siblings, my brother said “how long can you stay on this,” (meaning, I don’t think this crazy “diet” is safe to stay on too long).

(Karim Wassef) #62

I got that from my wife, then my dad, then most of the family.

My results speak for themselves. I’m 45 and look better than I did at 25. I’ve lost half of my visceral fat dropping from 1.8 to 1.0 over phase 1 of the fast. Overall on Keto, I went from 255 to 165 before building back up to the 185 I’m at now. I’ve put on more muscle and my immune system is the best it’s ever been.

The funny thing is that the teenagers in the family, especially the young guys, are really interested… they saw the change and they want the results.

We (as a society) are going through a significant shift in thought and understanding. Social media is changing the dynamic and I’m very willing to share my experience and learning to help wherever possible. We’ve gone through enough misinformation and harmful propaganda by the food, exercise and pharma industries… it’s time for us to support each other and get to our own truth about health and longevity.