They never stop trying to demonize it

(Ethan) #1

Coconut Oil Sales Plummet as Everyone Realizes What We’ve Been Saying All Along - Cooking Light

(Randy) #2

Which is why we must never stop demonizing THEM!!!

The web site is Cooking Light nuf said!

(Garry (Canada)) #4

Good for us. The prices should drop soon…Fantastic!!!:clap::clap::clap:

(Adam Kirby) #5

Maybe it’s just that peak coconut oil fad is over.

(TJ Borden) #6

I don’t even believe their headline. There are new brands and variations of coconut oil added at my local grocer all the time. I doubt they would be giving more shelf space to a product with diminishing sales.

(Ethan) #7

Desperate pleas. I see the end of fruit in the future! Lol

(Candy Lind) #8

If there were a place to comment on there, I would’ve written, “GREAT! That leaves more for the Ketonians.”

(Sophie) #9

I’m looking forward to the next round of demonizing red meat! Gonna make some freezer space for sure. :+1:

(Carmelo Signorello) #10

The funny thing was when I saw a similar article it was based on people consuming coconut oil combined with a western diet. So sure eating a crap load of carbs and adding fat healthy or not is not going to have good affects. They did not mention anything about consuming coconut oil and being carb restricted.

Exactly. Most have still: Not.Connected.The.Dots.

(Carmelo Signorello) #12

If you want a good laugh watch a documentary called what the health. They try and convince you that sugar does not cause diabetes. I couldn’t get past 10 minutes. I was cracking up laughing.