The Search function is your friend

We’re a friendly bunch here on the Ketogenic forums, and for the most part we’re more than happy answering the same basic questions that may have already been asked on numerous previous occasions.

But if you’re new here and want quick answers, even just basic info on the keto diet, use this forum’s powerful Search function. Add a few keywords from your query and watch multiple previous topics pop up with similar discussions and maybe consider adding your question to one of those existing threads.

If for some reason your keywords don’t bring up any similar topics in the search function, by all means start a new topic.

If you still want to start a new topic that’s already been discussed, feel free. I just want to make newcomers aware of this forum’s very useful but often overlooked search feature.

Do the Keto pee strips work? Or the Keto supplements?
(Running from stupidity) #2

Look, I don’t like to complain, but this is the SECOND commonsense thread started this morning.

I’m not coping.

yes I’m out of likes again. stupid software

(Empress of the Unexpected) #3

And this is a great link for newbies.

(Running from stupidity) #4

Commenting here for exactly no reason at all.

I’d pin it if I could.

(Running from stupidity) #5

bump

(Running from stupidity) #6

bump

You doing your @Regina impersonation :face_with_head_bandage: ?

(Empress of the Unexpected) #8

You guys are in rare form tonight!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #9

Oh and sorry, @juice and @anon54735292. I am indeed becoming a heretic on the CICO thread. Please forgive me. I can’t help myself.

I muted that sucker - knock yourself out :grin:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #11

Been there, done that! My neighbor pulled the same thing and says it will hurt for like three weeks?? Tell me no. The weird thing is that the bruise is not in the same spot where it hurts. Oddly, movement helps. Sitting not so much.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #12

I’ve stated this before on the CICO thread. When I was a sugar burner, I ate my weight in potato chips every day, and was always hungry. Now I have meat, cheese and veggies twice a day. Half the calories. Lost the weight. Keto curbs your appetite.

Oh yeah :sweat_smile:

Was your neighbour on an anti-inflammatory diet? Hopefully you’ll recover more quickly :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s pretty common - just don’t run into the bathroom!

(Running from stupidity) #14

I’m buying a hearse - she’s my role model.

No drama, I muted that crap ages ago. That it hasn’t been closed is a thing of wonder given the abuse dished out for disagreeing with eighth grade confusion regarding different branches of science, but I guess nobody has flagged it, so therefore the admins don’t know it’s going.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #15

Oh, they say the second day is worse than the first. Day three is freaky. Had to google “what organs are on the left side of your body?” Got weird results like left lung, left kidney, left ovary. I know the liver is on the right, but…

(Empress of the Unexpected) #16

Peeps, it still hurts to laugh that much! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pain is fear leaving your body…or something like that.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #18

But if you knew the true me, you would not approve.

(Running from stupidity) #19

Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE!

I learned this in eighth-grade physics. It’s law of some kind, so therefore it’s about your body.

(Running from stupidity) #20

It’s cute that you think I do now.