The monthly Keto Wheel of chance

(Frank) #1

So one issue that seems to dog many of us is staying in a rut with regards to food, excercise, fasting, etc. I think that most of us can agree that our bodies are amazing machines that adapt fairly quickly to patterns of really anything and then tend to find a state of homeostasis. The dreaded stall or plateau. Whatever you want to call it. I am currently working through a 2 month stall by abstaining from alcohol completely and also threw in a 60+ hr fast. It seems to be working its magic and the fat burning machine is churning away. Down 6-7 lbs since August 1. These curve balls that we throw at our bodies seem to help in this regard. I had a thought. How about an n=1 where I randomally am thrown into a situation on a daily basis. Essentially curve balls every day for a month. Everything from a water fast to a day of forced/unforced carb intake. I found some roulette wheel apps that would make building this “Keto wheel” pretty easy. What I’m needing help with is suggestions for filling the 30 slots. Once I’m done with that part I will post the result for the following days requirements in the evening. Just a thought. I’m damn near goal weight right now and want to keep this interesting.

(Shayne) #2

How about a
fat fast
protein only
different lengths of IF (12, 16, 18, 20, 24)

(Frank) #3

There’s 7 right there. This’ll be easy!

(Frank) #4

I’ve never done a fat fast or a protein fast so this’ll be interesting. I daily IF for 20 hrs mostly so the shorter ones will be an adjustment.

Carnivore
Vegetarian keto day
No dairy/nuts day

For IFs you could do:
breakfast only
lunch only
dinner only

(Michelle) #7

You’re brave. I have to plan out my week on Saturday. I pretty much know everything that will go in my mouth between tomorrow and next Saturday!

This is fun.

Offal day (you must include offal as one of your meals)