The magic pill pro Keto documentary

(Melanie Armistead) #21

Copied from the facebook page:

We’re thrilled to announce that THE MAGIC
PILL will be available nation-wide On Demand as of January 23rd, 2018.

Comcast
Direct TV
Dish
Cox
Verizon Fios
SuddenLink
Mediacom
Insight
WOW!
EastLinktv
Rogers On Demand
Shaw
and others

Also iTunes
Google Play
Amazon VOD
Microsoft
Vimeo
PlayStation

I purchased it via Amazon and have just watched it. It’s well worth watching.

I learned some things from it despite having spent a number of months now learning about the ketogenic lifestyle. It seems like a good video to show someone who might benefit from changing their diet.

(Larry) #23

Or show it to 90% of the medical community and the nutritionist in the United States and they might learn something instead of saying all The bad information they spew now LOL

(Cameron) #24

http://yify123.com/watch/bdr33QvN-the-magic-pill.html

(Allie) #25

@cmmccarthy thanks for sharing this link, it’s not available on Amazon in England but I just watched the whole thing while on my rebounder so had a 90 minute workout that was meant to be fifteen mins :joy:

(Bacon for the Win) #26

Late to the party, just watched this. Such a great documentary! I hope people pay attention to it. Anyone find a decent workable recipe for the macadamia fat bread?

(Sondra Rose) #27

I LOVED it! Had me in tears…

Here’s a link to a YouTube version:

FYI It’s free on amazon if you have amazon prime

(Chris) #29

Watching the YT version while working. Very incredible so far.

I watched it last night. Very well done and worth the watch. Kudos to the producers of the film. Will be recommending to family and friends.

It was a pleasant contrast to the “What the Health”, which was agonizing to watch.

Thanks for the recommendation!

(linda) #31

Good documentary!!
Glad this information is being made for the public in a way that can start to change minds about how we can control our own health by changing our diet.

Thanks for sharing this!
Watch and share with others!!

Thanks for posting the free YouTube version SondraRose! Like you I was in awe of the results for everyone in the film. I’m lost for words right now :):grinning:

(Kirk) #33

Found it free on Canadian NetFlix. Plan to watch it tonight.

(Hoteski) #34

Watched yt and sent it straight to my sister and mum. Sis already on keto and finally seeing the benefits of it. Why I never knew about the benefits of keto until I started doing it is beyond me … It’s so simple and yet it’s actually working

Oh man. It is no longer on prime :confused: it disappeared today.

(Danielle) #36

It’s on Netflix.

(Boston_guy) #37

On Netflix and Amazon Prime ATM. Here’s an evergreen link to where it’s available–

https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/the-magic-pill

(Kirk) #38

I watched it and sent it to my wife and adult kids.great stuff.

It is no longer on Amazon prime. I was in the middle of watching it and it was yanked.

(Leslie) #40

Thank you so much for posting that link! This film is the best thing I have seen about our WOE. I hope I can get everyone I know and everyone I don’t know to watch it.

Macadamia butter!
Pancakes!

I’m so excited to reach out for even more yummy recipes.
Thank you!