The magic pill pro Keto documentary

(Larry) #1

This is available January 23, 2018 on demand. This has professor Tim Noakes, Dr. Perlmutter and many others. This is a must watch keto friendly documentary.

(Jeremy Storie) #2

Is this in the US?

(Larry) #3

I’m in the US I have Amazon fire stick streaming I did a voice search for the magic pill this morning and it came up I did see it was available on most on-demand which I believe would be worldwide I think

(Jeremy Storie) #4

Thank you. I will search for it on demand later today.

(Trish) #5

I can’t seem to find it :frowning:

(Jeremy Storie) #6

My cable provider doesn’t have it either.

(Melanie Armistead) #7

Looks like you just go to the Facebook page and click watch now

(Trish) #8

Just the trailer.

(Keto in Katy) #9

I don’t think it is available for rent / streaming anywhere (iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, etc).

If anyone knows of a source for that please post it here. I would like to see this.

(Trish) #10

Per their FB page it’s VOD which means if you don’t subscribe to cable etc. Seems we’re out of luck. I can’t find anything on any nonsubscription streaming sites. :frowning:

(Larry) #11

I watched it this morning with my Amazon fire stick I did an Alexa search asked for the magic pill documentary came right up you can rent it you can buy it also any cable or satellite provider that has demand it has it also

(Athena) #12

I have Comcast/Xfinity and they have it, but it’s not rentable.You have to buy it, and it costs $12.99. I’m bummed, but I’ll have to wait until I can rent it for a cheaper price, or free.

(Larry) #13

On Amazon fire stick streaming I can rent it for 499 or buy it for 1299

(Richard Hanson) #14

I just bought it on VUDU.

HDX is $12.99

But … not the bananas on the cover art and the lack of bacon, butter, lard, organ meets …

Keto for Life!

Best Regards,
Richard

(Mark Rhodes) #15

I just found it on Amazon for 9.99.

(Bunny) #16

Rent: $4.99

Genres: Documentary

Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes

Subtitles: English

Availability: Worldwide

What if most of our modern diseases are really just symptoms of the same problem? The Magic Pill follows doctors, patients, scientists, chefs, farmers and journalists from around the globe who are combating illness through a paradigm shift in eating. And this simple change – embracing fat as our main fuel – is showing profound promise in improving the health of people, animals and the planet.

(Keto in Katy) #17

Amazon Video link:

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Pill-Pete-Evans/dp/B078HFGJHV/

(Richard Hanson) #18

I finished watching and it has bits from many familiar keto names.

I hope it has an impact.

Keto for Life!

Best Regards,
Richard

(Brian) #19

Would like to watch it but hey, I’m cheap. Hope it will show up free somewhere, even if I have to wait for a bit.

(Felix) #20

Just watched this on iTunes, $6.99 Canadian.

Really good. Tim Noakes’ trial is featured quite a lot, with his testimony. They also follow a young girl with autism, an older woman with diabetes, another with asthma, one who had breast cancer. All see massive improvements on a keto/low card/high fat diets. The film is somewhat evangelical about the diet, but then, they should be!

Watch it!