“The King of Keto”

(Ron D. Garrett) #1

NSV: My buddy and his coworker came by the security desk to inform me that downstairs I have been labeled “The King of Keto” :joy:.

My response was “I’m just a fat guy who lost weight who is paying it forward”. :joy:

Got a good laugh and made me smile on the inside that this WOL is helping others and those people are spreading it to others like wise.

God really knows how to give you little gifts to help you keep on reaching out to others with things that are helpful.

Black

(Doug) #2

Nice going, BigKing. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Ron D. Garrett) #3

:joy:

(Darlene Horsley) #4

That’s priceless!

(Ron D. Garrett) #5

IKR? I didn’t know that there were that many people trying keto until my buddy kept bringing them by thand desk. As I mentored him and they saw his progress he started bringing them by my desk when they showed interest in keto. Now there are a number of people in my building who are getting healthy and now people are routinely stopping by the security desk to “talk” and the conversation always ends up about keto.

I have to thank @richard and @Carl_Franklin also. I remember those first days back in November after I had been keto for a few weeks walking out in the cold and listening to EVERY podcast from #1 until I caught up for educating me about all things keto and sending me down rabbit holes of education from YouTube and other podcasts that they produce from Keto Woman to The Obesity Code so that I can relate to women’s unique issues with keto and learning about the benefits of fasting from IDMP. Thank you guys. Because of you I’ve been able to influence people from my family to Texas who now has four or more on keto to my work who I know of at least 8-14 (some I haven’t met but have been told are trying keto), to my church family of who I’m now mentoring or influencing around 10-15 people and some online in groups who I never met that IM me with questions. God has blessed me through you and I felt remiss if I didn’t address thanks to Him and you for your influence on me in this Wol. Thank you!

(Richard Morris) #6

Outstanding. get yourself healthy, then take personal responsibility for at least 2 other people and pass it on. :slight_smile: that’s how we’re going to change the world.

(Ron D. Garrett) #7

Amen brother

(Ron D. Garrett) #8

By the way. My interview with another podcast that I spoke to Carl about got rescheduled for April 30. What I’ve said here about you guys will be part of it. Be blessed!