The great purge

(Mike) #1

I finally had to give in and buy all new clothes. 5 months in I am down 40 of the 55 Lbs I need to lose and the loss has dropped to 1-2 Lbs per Month. It is amazing how much thinner smaller clothing makes you feel!

(Sophie) #2

Congrats on your success! Bravo! :clap::clap::clap:

(Pete A) #3

It’s amazing how big clothes are made to not fit well, so hard to find my old 40-42 waist pants, drudgery.

Now trying on clothes in the store is fun! 32-34 waist is stylin’ and there’s more than enough selection, that fits.

(Mike) #4

I found it interesting not to need stretchy waists anymore. You seem to lost that “wider when you sit” thing

(Renee Slaughter) #5

I felt so slim and elegant in my new size 14 boot cut dark wash jeans. My 16’s too baggy in the rear. Taking them to the tailors. NSV for us!!

(KCKO, KCFO) #6

Great results now enjoy those new clothes. I have given a ton of stuff away. Got tried of looking like a little girl in her mom’s clothes. Shoulders almost to my elbows, tops that now go half way to my knees without all that fat to cling to, etc. Slim jeans are the BEST. I’ve gone from tight 16, to very comfortable fitting 4s. Yea for NSV.