Thanks

(LongHaulKeto) #1

@carl
@richard
Thanks so much for this forum! The more I use it the easier it becomes. I especially like that we can send a link to someone about a particular topic. You 2dudes are awesome!

Yep, @dudes :richard: and :carl: are awesome, but don’t forget that they credit @Brenda :zornface: and others for encouraging them along the way!

@richard and @carl are incredibly humble and regularly point to others and the community that’s being created and nurtured and that makes an incredible difference!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #3

Thanks @BillJay.
I am very pleased to see where @richard and @carl have taken this.
I have just as much passion about the ketogenic diet and reversing T2DM, and understand exactly why they do what they do.

(Keto in Katy) #4

I think this forum and other great sites like DietDoctor.com are literally saving lives, right now. They are certainly helping people learn how to take control over chronic illness and restore their health, even while the medical establishment often fails to do so.

Kudos to the 2 Dudes and all the others who are spreading the word about Keto / LCHF.

If I had a hat I would tip it in your general direction, and it would be made of bacon.

(LongHaulKeto) #5

Oh I agree… @Brenda and MANY others hsve contributed greatly!

(LongHaulKeto) #6

And we totally love your contribution Brenda!