Thank you Brenda Zorn

(Jason) #1

If any of the admimistrators have any means of passing a message on to Brenda from me, I would appreciate it greatly.

3 years ago I was sitting in my Doctor’s office here in France as she wrote out a prescription for Metformin. My diabetes was out of control, and this was the point I needed a drug intervention to do what I was clearly incapable of. But in that moment I saw my father, heavily dependent on pharmaceuticals, dying from complications due to diabetes. So, I said, “Non, merci”. She gave me 3 months to get some control over the disease or else…

A small scratch of the surface and I discovered an age-old ‘cure’ for diabetes, the very low carb diet, dating back to the 18th century. So I joined Dr Fung’s group amd met Brenda Zorn online, where she was a fasting coach. She was genuine, expert in her subject and was a hardball.

She told me…“If you don’t reverse your diabetes, I will hunt you down…” I believed her.

Well, I reversed my diabetes, dropped 70lbs in weight, and as I write, am fasting on the Clark Protocol.

I owe a debt of thanks to her, so if anyone is in contact with Brenda, please extend my heart-felt thanks and best wishes to her. Happy days Brenda! :rainbow:

(Robin) #2

Welcome! I hope your message finds its way to Brenda. I also hope you’ll stick around and contribute here, as well. Yours is a story to be shared.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #3

And she would, too! :rofl:

Haven’t heard that name in a while! Congrats on your progress!

(Jason) #5

Thank you Robin, yes, I’ll stick around and contribute to the conversation, because it’s by being around others that we learn.

(Jason) #6

Yes, Paul, she would, but in a nice way!

(Jason) #7

Thanks, I wish the very best health for everyone.

(Bob M) #8

I didn’t realize she lost 100 pounds:

Impressive HbA1c drop, too.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

She can also lift like a demon.