Talking out loud to the dudes, am I losing it?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1

I’ve always enjoyed the 2KetoDudes podcasts, but now that I’ve met, hugged, kissed, poked in the ribs, fed, and in general lived with those guys for a week in Breck- I find myself talking out loud to @richard and @carl when I’m listening to a 2KD podcast.
I miss you guys.

The Low Carb Conference in Breckenridge Colorado the last week of February was epic. The house 10 of us shared there was epic. Finally meeting the dudes and admins was epic.

KetoFest will be epic. Be there. Meet all of us. We’re good people. Just a bunch of friendly keto folks bent on unfucking the world.

The cooking together part in the kitchen was most awesome. I no doubt am addicted to Richard’s red cabbage (actually Jule’s recipe) and Carl’s roasted cauli mash. Wow those guys can cook!

(eat more) #2

everyone’s skin looks so healthy and radiant! magic cameras or keto…you decide :blush:

(Tom Seest) #3

Is Floyd coming to KetoFest? That would be a real draw.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #4

Are you? That’ll get ME there! :heart:

(Lucrecia) #5

@Brenda I have conversations with you in my head sometimes and I haven’t (yet) had the opportunity of meeting you! And then there’s Floyd of course…

(carl) #6

That was a great time! Hoping to see you all again at Ketofest!

(Siobhan) #7

I might do this too…
Mostly while prepping a zorntini

SEE YOU AT KETOFEST BRENDA!!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #8

You, me, Richard, and Louise will be there. Are you coming @kim? How about you @Carolina_Cartier? Is @DaveKeto coming? Speaking? @amber you’re gonna be there, right?? @Terri?

OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET @matt!!!

AND SEE @tdseest AGAIN!!

You guys are the BEST

(kimhowerton) #9

Yep! I bought in the KickStarter!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #10

Oh right! And I said me too! Lol.

(Dustin Cade) #11

thank you for sharing these awesome photos!!!

(Dustin Cade) #12

i wanna be in the Keto Cool Club!

(eat more) #13

dude! you already are :blush:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #14

I thought you already were!?

(Tom Seest) #15

If my heart is still beating, I will be there…Probably…:nerd_face:

(Dave) #16

Hellz yeah, I’m coming!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #17

YAY YAY YAY :zornface: