Supplements for teeth

(Marius the butter craving dude) #1

My sugar days have left scars… cavities.
I feel that while doing keto my teeth health has drastically improved, I do not have any sensitivity to cold anymore. They are more hard and also a lot more clean and white (when not drinking black coffee)
But my cavities are still there; almost a year of keto and I see that they have stooped expanding, and that I do not need to brush my teeth so often; it is easy on keto but especially on OMAD to maintain dental hygiene (no need of excessive brushing or more than once).
Yet despite the fact that the area surrounding the cavity looks receded and white I still want to reverse them naturally. For this I take Calcium, D3, K2 and Magnesium supplements. I have been doing this for 2 months already… yet if something is receding than it is going slow.
Anyone else did this ? How much should I give it a go; I told myself that if necessary I will go and get the cavities filled, but not without a fight.
Also I am doing this after reading this article:

I take D/K2/Magnesium but i still brush/floss at least twice a day & visit the dentist twice a year. You really don’t want to mess up your teeth.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3

I don’t think it’s possible to reverse a cavity with nutrition. You might improve the quality of intact teeth but once the enamel is damaged and rotting has occurred you need to get it filled,

(Marius the butter craving dude) #4

Yes not all cavities can heal naturally…
This article goes into more detail:
https://askthedentist.com/healing-cavities-naturally/
Yet if I go to the dentist to asses each cavity I have he will want to fill up all of them and, and I doubt he will want to hear from me about teeth remineralization, and I really think that I can reverse at least half of them since they are just small color spots. I have no pain yet and the general structure and form of the teeth is intact.

Well the dentist can’t drill & fill without your consent. If you’re determined to give the diet/supplement route a go then tell the dentist which ones to repair & which ones to monitor.

(Bunny) #6

Lots of vitamin K already in your saliva.

This might work faster.

Besides the benefits of a low sugar diet i.e. keto, you can also REGENERATE tooth enamel and skip the dentist doing this:

DO NOT DRINK: swish (1/2 cup or less) and rinse (push solution through teeth & gums) for 5 minutes a day:

2 Teaspoons of Trisodium Phosphate (TSP), Fine Crystals, 99.9% Pure Food Grade (your choice?)

6 Teaspoons of Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)

To 16-24 oz. of filtered water or distilled water, place in a bottle and shake thoroughly (everytime you use it) and store!

Note: Also tightens up loose teeth! Better at preventing cavities when they start to form!

RESULTS: you will notice cavities disappearing (depending on depth of decay) with doing this and may notice little black specs and other particle when you spit so don’t be alarmed!

Dentists will hate you!

(Marius the butter craving dude) #7

You got my interest :))
So combine water with Baking soda and Trisodium Phosphate and rinse my teeth with this. Ok.
Have you done this ?

(Bunny) #8

Dentists will hate you!

I have no cavities all teeth intact!

…and yes I do it anyway even though I have no cavities and never will!

(Marius the butter craving dude) #9

Trisodium Phosphate appears to be used as a food aditive.
I found it sold at 25 kg bags… not very expensive… but to much

(Bunny) #10

Get the food grade.

(Marius the butter craving dude) #11

I am willing to try this.
Is this the one ? Backing soda and water I have.
https://polymed.ro/fosfat-trisodic.html

(Bunny) #12

Yes that’s it (edit: that’s not it!)

(Marius the butter craving dude) #13

This is much more cheeper but the description states that it is for construction work…

(Bunny) #14

You don’t want the one for construction work that’s an industrial cleaner.

“Food Grade”

(Marius the butter craving dude) #15

Well I will give it a go. I will order this and give it a go.
If this works out than damn my dentist will hate me and I save a lot of money.
If not than in 6 mounths going to visit the dentist.
Thanks. Will post progress

(Bunny) #16

Yes post progress looking forward to it!

(Marius the butter craving dude) #17

The order has arrived.
Did make a bottle. The taste is managable. The feel is strange… soft yet hard.
So this is my first mouthwash. The cavities are now immediatly contrasted by white teeth, so it is effective in giving fast and realiable clean and white teeth. Also some very small food fragments were removed, nice joob
Going to use it regulary and see if cavities recede.

(Bunny) #18

:+1:

(Marius the butter craving dude) #19

I have been using it on a daily basis for 2 weeks already. I do not know if i see results or just my imagination. The cavities are there… yet they look diffrent, I am cautios to say smaller. Going to do it daily for a month.

I had good results with oil pulling. I did oil pulling with MCT oil that had some tea tree oil in it.
Ymmv.