Supplements for teeth

(Marius the butter craving dude) #21

I know that progress is slow due to coffe and sugar free cola.
I also do not have a nice view of the cavities as a dentist has and I can not take a good picture for comparison. The cavities are on a large area but they are not deep. I see that they appear to clear up, I mean I see a nice contrast between the cavite and the white of the tooth; they appear to be slowly shrinking. Hope it is not my imagination.

(LJ) #22

@SporkyDonkey, how frequently did you pull and after about how long did you see results?

It was once a day, and I saw results in a few weeks, but I had one small cavity that was probably very shallow.

(Marius the butter craving dude) #24

It dose work :smile: Slow but it work!!!
I did it 3 times a day, for the last week.

(Susan) #25

This is fascinating!

Thank you @atomicspacebunny for telling everyone about this, this is cool.

I am going to get some of that TSP and do this too.

I bought this stuff last week. Supposed to be fine crystals. Instead it’s just one solid block that I can’t even get out of the bottle. Returning. Very disappointed.

(Susan) #27

Oh wow =( did you get the same stuff that is in the picture she put up?? Maybe I will look for it at Walmart instead of ordering on Amazon, as that is easier for me for returning.

Followed the link, same exact stuff.

(Susan) #29

@atomicspacebunny

How come this happened? I want to get some to do this, but don’t want a solid block either.

(Bob ) #30

On the TSP (trisodium phosphate) being a block, the stuff does absorb moisture out of the air (the chemical term is hygroscopic). I can see it absorbing enough water to kinda become one giant block if the bottle wasn’t sealed well enough.

Same thing that happens to table salt when the salt shaker turns into one plug of salt.