Sugar free coffee drinks?

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1

I’m a coffee freak, and loving my coffee with plenty of heavy cream, and no personal qualms with Splenda (sucrolose) either. Yes, I’ve tried all those other natural sweeteners, and don’t like any of them.

So at home, coffee is no problem. But on the road, can I buy any kind of coffee drink which is sugar free ? (Because Splenda packets are easy enough to keep in my glovebox) Seems to me it should be a store bought option.

Anyway, all I can find is “light” with half the calories… which I could not care less about. In fact, add more cream and make it even more calories… just don’t add sugar, and I’m good.

Any bottled sugar free coffee drinks out there ???

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #2

Just ask for coffee over ice. Then it will be an iced coffee and you can add whatever sweetener you want.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #3

What about a thermos with your own coffee?

(Ashley) #4

You have to watch iced drinks, especially places like starbucks and etc. They are loaded with stuff! Even their plain iced coffee!

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #5

Yes, that is why I said coffee over ice, instead of iced coffee

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #6

Actually this is probably what I will end up having to do. I’m just surprised that they don’t make a bottled coffee that is sugar free ? I don’t care about “light”…

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #7

Well I meant, a sugar free coffee drink which I could just run into a convenient store and buy. I would assume that I could get a sugar free coffee drink at Starbucks or Peet’s…
And it doesn’t need to be a bullet proof type either. No butter in my coffee :slightly_smiling_face: lol
Just Splenda and I’m good.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #8

The “stuff” I’m okay with… Just no sugar carbs…

(Ashley) #9

I’m pretty sure some places are loaded with carbs and sugar even though it’s iced coffee. I think you have to ask certain places. I know Starbucks is like ask for a non classic iced coffee.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #10

Yea, I just need a thermos I guess. My GF has gotten me kind of hooked on quality coffees like Gevalia… And I’m liking it even more with heavy cream, vs the flavored creamers I’ve used forever. Maybe a shot of real vanilla extract too :slightly_smiling_face: mmm

(George) #11

As far as bottled stuff that can be found at gas stations or 7-elevens, I usually just read the labels on the cold brews. I don’t do it often as I usually just stick to starbucks if I’m on the road, but I’ve had some decent sugar free low/zero carb bottled cold brews

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #12

Really ? I’ve never even seen one… But I’ll look close the next few times I’m in a convenient store.

(Ashley) #13

Watch Starbucks! Their iced coffee is loaded with carbs and stuff! I saw it via Keto connect! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6z0M3eTl680