Sue's 2017 Progress Pictures and Non-Scale Victories!

iodine
fastingwomen
progresspics
nsv
fasting

(Wendy LaCroix) #21

Congratulations on your success!! Awesome to see your results. I love 2 Keto Dudes! I just started reading Dr. Berry’s Lies my Doctor told ne and am really feeling inspired by all the posts here as well. I hope to make 2018 my year!! Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile: :blush:

Really inspiring ! Thank for sharing. I know now that the keto way is not always simple but your story give me hope and I’ll keep on this track.

Wonderful motivator and sharing your story, changes, and victory…wow!

I enjoyed the link about weight and fasting etc as well, interesting. Also, the little reminder at the end “STRESS BUCKET”. This is so often not regarded by those trying so hard to make changes and see the weight/fat loss. I think being reminded of that can actually alleviate some stress.

After all, if I can remember that when I am super stressed, I am not completely in control of all the factors regarding the positive changes I want to see. So, somehow, this helps me to relax a little, reset and hopefully alleviate some of the stress and then…voilà, the weight and fat begin to come off. This is my hypothesis anyway!

Thank you again Sue and congratulations, you are so inspiring, and lovely! :slight_smile:

That you inspired others to go keto is awesome. Hope you can inspire your father to follow. Good luck in 2018 with this WOE. You’re fortunate to have embarked on this path as a young person.

(Shoshi Tal) #25

I salute you. you look wonderful.

(sue) #26

thanks everyone for the encouragement :blush:

I had to go back to the article and re-read that section about the STRESS BUCKET again! i had forgotten about that. i have a lot of areas to improve on (managing stress and sleep quality, etc.)

(sue) #27

Jan 2018 progress

I think these 2 graphs show an interesting story. First graph you’d think I was not making much progress, just losing and gaining the same few pounds. But the second graph plots average weight, lowest weight, and average body fat weight per month and there is still a clear downward trend!

I also implemented a lot of physical activity this month, reformer pilates, kettlebell swings, and short sprints. I finally have the energy to want to physically exert myself! It feels like a miracle

(Zoe ) #28

Thanks for this post Sue! I also love your photo thread. Thanks for sharing.