Sucessful trip and shopping spree!

(Jill F.) #1

I went on an all girls trip last week and bought myself a new wardrobe. All size 4’s, in December I was wearing 14’s.

Here is a sneak peek of a couple of my faves:

1st long trip eating keto. Maintained my weight and found it easy to eat even with temptation everywhere! Even at the airport. Loving my keto life!

('Jackie P') #2

You look absolutely fabulous!!:grinning:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #3

Congratulations. 14 to 4. Isn’t keto amazing.

You look marvelous. The smile says it all.

(hottie turned hag) #4

You are lovely, truly! You were prob one of those gals who looked pretty even at size 14. :blush:

The gray outfit is my style, love it.

Here’s some random cutes :baby_chick: :chipmunk: :tropical_fish:

(Jane) #5

Airports can be challenging. Food everywhere and 100% carbage.

But there are plenty of restaurants and fast food you can eat at and grab a burger and ditch the bun.

(Jane) #6

You look fabulous!

(Marianne) #7

Oh, you go, girrllll!!! You look fabulous! That smile says it all! Isn’t it fun to dress and shop now!!!?

We have a wedding next weekend (very casual - like a picnic at a private winery; people can stay and camp if they want to afterwards - not me), and another one at the end of July. I bought a new outfit of capris (have never worn capris!), and a shirt that you tie at the waist (I style myself now from pictures; don’t have that talent myself). I ordered them as I still am reluctant to go to the mall and try stuff on. Anyway, I am praying that they work, even if I have to have the capris tailored in places. The July wedding is formal, so I won’t buy a dress until closer to the date after I have lost (hopefully) more weight. Can’t wait to buy that dress. Girrlll, I am going to pull out all the stops!

Enjoy your new wardrobe!

(Marianne) #8

I love squirrels!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Jill F.) #9

I grabbed a caesar salad and picked out the croutons, lol. That worked going to and from at the airport and I brought water and Slim Jim’s for the actual flight since all they hand out are cookies and pretzels!

(Wendy) #10

Nice! You look great and you’re outfits are cute!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who likes to take pictures of outfits I’m trying on. :blush: