Stoner keto has a question

(Chris) #1

So question. I’m a very heavy user. (Multiple times per day). I didn’t smoke all morning but when I got a good sweat on today, I got fucking stoned. Have any of you experienced this? Is it possible that as I’m breaking down the fat it’s releasing the thc stored in my fat cells.

(Teeunya Na Na Harrison) #2

Sorry i cant help but thats very interesting…im gonna google that…hope u get your answer

(Athena) #3

Yes, I have read that can happen.

(Becky) #4

As a wanna be stoner…scared to get caught…lol. This made me laugh out loud! Laughing, what a fabulous incentive for working out! I love it!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5

Personally…Drug use seems so counter productive to trying to live a healthy lifestyle like most of us here.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6

And as a Police Officer…Can I have your address?

But, medical marijuana is legal in some states and as a police officer you SHOULD know that. Please don’t bring that negativity in here. What a Debby downer.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #8

Just an excuse.

And, legal in some states…and growing.

(Chris) #10

That argument is going to get counterproductive fast when OK legalizes recreational. But sure, keep believing that there’s a problem with using this plant, and keep locking up non-violent criminals for using it. Sure is a great way to spend billions of dollars every year. For smoking a demonized, physiologically harmless plant.

Whoa! You might need to do some hw on this. Leaving aside all the arguments for full decriminalization, medical marijuana is a lifesaver for many people. Folks struggling with chemo side effects, chronic pain, and heaven knows what else - you think that their marijuana use is an “excuse”?!

(Stephanie Sablich) #13

“Drug” use keeps some people healthy. I’m not going to get into the weeds on marijuana use, but I know people who have happy, healthy, and productive lives because of marijuana.
This forum is usually so positive, and it keeps me coming back here… why be hurtful, judgmental, and rude?

(Richard Morris) #14

All fat soluble chemicals (including THC) circulate in lipoproteins and if you are storing energy (adding body fat) while you have a really good circulation going … then when you get around to depleting that fat cell … you will also liberate that THC, and Fat soluble vitamins, and Cholesterol and other lipids that got stored.

(Vicki Stroud) #15

It is legal here in Maine, I have been researching the best strains for my Restless Leg Syndrome. I am 51 and have never even experimented. Meds don’t really help (I take Parkinson’s Meds), my neurologist actually told me to try it.

(Vicki Stroud) #16

Medical and recreational use is legal here in Maine

(Vicki Stroud) #17

Really? Tell me that when you have. Nuerological disease that meds don’t help alleviate, it gets so bad at times…then let’s have another discusssion, when you are actually educated on the matter. Just because you are a police officer does not mean you know everything because it apparently shows you are lacking education on this subject.

(Adelina Robinson) #18

Definately.

(Chris) #19

Can you simplify please?

(Chris) #20

Don’t take the bait. Don’t feed the troll. That “police officer” is just here to cause problems

I don’t agree with what he said about marijuana but Rusty’s not a troll!

In case Richard’s not back on soon - yes, the active chemicals in pot can be freed up when you use your fat, so it’s a yes to your question in your first post.