Still trying

(Ivy) #41

I dont have that anymore, not sure if I kept my electrolytes up or had enough coffee, but now I have dry mouth. Which brings me to my next point- freezing my yogurt for after I get fat adapted or for baking/selling my possibly creepy-carb pancakes to my mother. I gues it means me doing keto is going pretty alright?

Ya know, this might sound funny, but you’ve been asking a whole lot of questions about if you’re doing things right, this and that, etc. But you’re also throwing out indicating factors that actually answer those questions already. … Point is, don’t worry about the dry-mouth, it is indeed a common side effect of doing Keto itself. All you have to do is run a quick search on-line (Dry Mouth and Keto) and you will see what I mean. But I elected not to add a link or anything on it since, yes, it will probably provide advice on things like upping your fat intake, or minimize this or that, etc. And you’re already working on that. So just keep some water around and sip as needed. Along with drinking plenty of fluids and this will help. My Wife gets the dry mouth thing too, and she hates it. :slight_smile:

As to your Yogurt… it’s entirely you’re call. If is was me, I would just add a few ounces to some meals to use it up. You can always work it into some meals, I do. Can’t say on the Creepy Pancakes, since I do not fool with them myself and don’t have any idea what they are made from.

(Ivy) #43

I wasnt worried

Oh, I know you’re not, it was just a figure of speech. But dry mouth can be a pain though… I don’t get it much myself, since I do drink so much. Probably too much at times. :+1: Ice can be helpful too.

(Ivy) #45

The weird part is 2 Keto Dudes saying extra protein turns to glucose, but studies say it doesnt. So lost on that note

leaving fat nowhere to be estimated