Starbucks Secret Keto White Drink

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #1

I’m down to try one.

(John) #2

Interesting, I’m going to ask them about it tomorrow!
Thanks for the tip !

(Caraway Carter) #3

I work at the happiest place on earth and we’ve got a Starbucks backstage. I think I’m gonna try and see if they can make one.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4

I got one just now.

Not a fan.
Not sure if this is because my local starbucks near work is a commuter shop that doesn’t do the fancy stuff that well or if it’s just a meh drink.

(What The Fast?!) #5

I do this with the passion tea.

Actually I USED TO…but their SF syrups have maltodextrin. Hard pass.

(Jessica) #6

I do an Americano with heavy cream or an iced coffee with heavy cream. I haven’t been able to get on board with fruity tea and heavy cream.

I do exactly like Jessica for the sbux fix. This is so exciting to know about the keto tea option but is this only in the US? I also have a rather excessive array of tea at home and it seems like a bit of a waste to have to buy it. I will try one though! Thanks for sharing that.

(Anne) #8

Some Starbucks SF syrups contain barley malt! So any other celiacs around, it’s a hard no. My first really bad “glutening” (where I almost went to the emergency room convinced I had appendicitis) was from a sugar free latte from Starbucks. I had to contact corporate before getting an honest answer about Barley Malt, which does not have to be disclosed by law and can hide as a “natural flavor.”
That was five or six years ago, they may have changed, but I’m not chancing it!

Thank you for that heads up!

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #10

I usually just get a large pike coffee with heavy cream.

(Stephanie ) #11

They are yummy, get it blended too!

(Michelle G) #12

I do my daily bulletproofing at Starbucks. The stores are different here than in the US and you guys have way more amazing options than we do in Australia. But I get a venti Americano with heavy cream and that usually sees me through until 12pm lunch.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #13

Not liking the White drink, I have been going with an iced blonde doppio cappuccino, with extra heavy cream. Or Cold brew with HWC.

(Mike W.) #14

I usually order double tall lattes made with HWC. So frothy and delicious.