Starbucks Drinks

(Troy) #22

Iced Americano or Cold Brew

More importantly, Maybe I’m late to the lid gadget game at my local Starbucks…drinking this right now

And others get these sippee cup kids?:thinking::joy:
I Don’t Know The little things that fascinate me😄
Had to take a pic

(What The Fast?!) #23

Y’all - Starbucks SF syrups have Ace K in them!

(Pan Dulce) #24

:exploding_head: Ugh! I just ordered a “sugar free mocha breve” this morning at Starbucks. I wish I’d read this thread in preparation. There are so many great recipes listed here!

(Jennifer ) #25

Ask for a “nitro lid” and you’ll get one every time!

(Jennifer ) #26

Yes…so annoying. I did some digging, it’s about 4-5 carbs per pump.

(Amy) #27

Their SF syrups give me terrible gas cramps.
I order a heavy cream latte, and then add nutmeg.

(Ethan) #28

What size is that

(BuckRimfire) #30

As long as we’re replying to a zombie thread: says here polyols and sugar alcohols can cause gas pains.

That might explain the gas cramps if the syrups are sweetened with a sugar alcohol.

Do Starbucks typically have heavy cream available? I don’t go in those places much since few of their products appeal to me (I agree with the humor writer (attribution forgotten) who called their drinks “buckets of sucaryled slop,” and I actually LIKE the taste of coffee without burying it under a bunch of other flavors), and I don’t think there’s a single item of solid food they sell that’s keto, but I suppose there are times when an iced coffee from them would do in a pinch. When I have been in one, I don’t remember seeing heavy cream amongst the available dairy and dairy-like products set out for customers to add.

(Ethan) #31

Yes, heavy cream is available for free in regular coffee and for a fee in a latte