Sous vide for $60 on Amazon tonight only

(Gabe “No Dogma, Only Science Please!” ) #1

Reviews look good for this one too. Thought you guys might be interested.

Gourmia GSV138 Digital Sous Vide Machine Pod Immersion Circulator Cooker - Powerful 1200 Watts Motor - Digital Timer Display - Black - Includes Free Recipe Cookbook https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JKGTZF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_nBJBBbKBBBJHV

Thanks, I actually just placed an order about 5 minutes ago. … Saw someone else mention it on another post.

Was looking at some the other night, but didn’t place the order yet. Hope it works out well. :slight_smile:

(Gabe “No Dogma, Only Science Please!” ) #3

For $60, nobody has an excuse not to have a sous vide. It’s such a great tool to have in the kitchen!

(Linda) #4

Forgive my backward ignorance, but what does one use it for?

(Christy Frizzell) #5

Awww I missed It :frowning:
And also saw this at a local goodwill a few months ago before I ever knew what It was…ugghhh

(Empress of the Unexpected) #6

(Linda) #7

Thanks, Regina.

Coming up 99 dollars US on my Amazon screen. How is it that your screen shows $60?

(Alec) #9

I am at the moment resisting buying one of these. I am very concerned that if i did buy one, it would simply end up adding to the huge pile of kitchen gadgets I have that never get used. I have enough kitchen crap to fill a yard sale. :rofl::rofl::scream_cat:

It was only on sale for a few hours. I think when I ordered mine this morning, it said there was just over 5 hours and some change left before it went off sale… Apparently it was a timed, limited sale, and not for the entire day.

(Gabe “No Dogma, Only Science Please!” ) #11

Just a heads up – this is now showing as $70 on my amazon. So you may want to check it out again if you were eyeing it.

Gourmia GSV138 Digital Sous Vide Machine Pod Immersion Circulator Cooker - Powerful 1200 Watts Motor - Digital Timer Display - Black - Includes Free Recipe Cookbook https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JKGTZF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_rPLCBbSERA5KQ