Some Things About Me

(Rebecca ) #21

Thank you Hope, and Welcome to the Forum! There is a lot of information and inspiration on here!!:hugs:

(Rebecca ) #22

I have never used “Social Media” in my life! This is the only “Forum” I have ever used…so I am not sure of the proper protocol to follow!
I shared my story, and received a lot of lovely reaponses…thank you! I feel like I need to add an update to my progress…and it is a hard one…but I think it is important to share successes as well as downfalls…
It is 5 months and 5 days since I began this lifestyle. There have been so many positive results coming from it!! In fact, I have felt invincible…however, “Pride comes before a fall”…
My husband and I are in the process of relocating to another US state. He is already there and I am here selling the house. I resigned from my job and am packing and cleaning as I go. I have kept to my Keto Routine very closely until one day, while cleaning the pantry I found a nearly full bag of chocolate chips. I began to throw them away…but then I didn’t. It was like the “Old Rebecca” came out and by the end of the day…I had finished the bag.:pleading_face: Of course, I felt so gross, sick, disappointed and ashamed. Why didn’t I dump them down the disposal?? I guess my point is…we will all stumble and fall short at some point…after all this is for life…but I have forgiven myself…and plan to continue onward!!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #23

That’s how to succeed!

(back and doublin' down) #25

Yes, I do believe we all stumble and the best part is your ability to continue looking forward. One of my favorite phrases is “not looking back and hitting your head thinking ‘what was I thinking?’ and instead looking back and saying 'What was I learning?” You’ve got this! WTG on all your success and managing an intrastate move! Glad you shared your journey with us and hope you will continue around here regardless of where you live :slight_smile:

So going to be adopting these for myself! Thank you!

(David Mathis) #26

:100: