So, you thought you were into SV ? 😀

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1

After buying my second SV machine last night, I had went back to edit my initial review… Quite positive of course, then I stumbled across this guy… Mike B’s review…

I’ve been excited about a few products in the past myself, but this guy just took it to new heights :grinning: lol

So he now owns 6 SV machines (and listed all of them) and all kinds of related equipment, and has cooked every kind of meat that swims, runs, or flies :smiley:

And he says his VPCOK is the best machine he owns ! Well okay then ! Glad to have just bought my second one ! :grinning:

Anyway, I hope it’s okay to copy and paste this, but I just figured some of you night get a kick out of this guy’s “above and beyond” review :slightly_smiling_face:

Quote;
Mike B.

No need to look any further!

February 9, 2019

[Verified Purchase]

I fell in love with Sous Vide precision cooking a little over a year ago. Ever since I cooked my first 2" thick 24 oz. rib-eye with it, I was immediately hooked! Fast forward to present day - I now own 6 different Sous Vide cookers… Anova Nano 750 Watt, Tri-Star 800 Watt, Anova 900 Watt, Joule 1100 watt, KitchenBoss 1100 Watt, and this VPCok 1100 watt. I’ve also purchased all the “additional items” that go hand in hand with sous vide cooking, i.e., vacuum seal machines, a ton of various size foodsaver rolls and bags, rubbermaid 12 qt, 18 qt and 24 qt cooking containers with custom lids and insulated sleeves, hand held digital thermometers, Searzall torch, cast iron pan, etc. I’ve cooked about everything under the sun with my sous vide cookers, including all types of meat, pork, chicken, turkey, duck, game hen, fish, lamb, veggies, roasts, venison, chops, brisket, buffalo meat, tri-tip, sausage, meatloaf, shellfish, eggs, pasta, ravioli, meatballs, and more. Bottom line - the VPCOK SOUS VIDE COOKER IS BY FAR THE BEST SOUS VIDE COOKER I’VE EVER USED! I’ve cooked using the online apps with the other cookers, and also using blue-tooth and wi-fi connections, yada, yada, yada. In my opinion, all that fancy stuff is nice if you wanna impress your friends, but it’s not necessary to make a perfect meal. The VPCok is very user friendly with a minimal learning curve. It heats up the water faster than the other units, and it maintains consistent water temp within 0.3 degree (Fahrenheit) differential. It circulates the water well, and you can barely hear it running. The red, green and blue lights make it easy to see what mode it’s in, even from across the room. There’s a ton of different sous vide cookers out there, but like my headline says - if you’re looking for a fantastic Sous Vide Cooker for under $100 bucks, you really don’t need to look any further. I plan to purchase at least one more VPCok unit (possibly 2 more) very soon, and give my other sous vide cookers to family members.

37 people found this helpful

:Quote

I’d love to meet this guy :slightly_smiling_face: