SO many non-scale victories!

Today is the end of week 2 doing keto and there are so many NSVs to share with all of you! I’m so excited.

1. Not starving all the time! Normally I’m starving for breakfast right when I wake up. But now? I could easily wait a couple of hours before I eat.

2. All of my clothes fit better.

3. I’m now able to fit into a pair of pants that I haven’t been able to zip up in about 4 years. Yahoo!

4. My fingers are skinnier, which means that I can now wear this pretty ring that used to be too small to fit on my ring finger.

5. We spend WAY less money on eating out!

6. I have a LOT more energy now. Don’t need caffeine at all. I used to drink 2-5 20-oz of caffeinated soda per day before I started this.

7. The ‘keto flu’ hasn’t been that bad. Magnesium supplements seem to have helped, plus getting plenty of sodium.

8. I don’t feel so tired during the day that I could lay down and take a nap in the afternoon or on my lunch break. Yahoo!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

Congrats, those are some great NSVs especially after only 2 weeks!

(Scott) #3

Just wait til you stay with this for months!

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #4

Isn’t the energy wonderful.

The energy is wonderful! I had enough extra pent up energy that I cleaned DH’s BBQ. LOL! The last time I did something nutty like that was when I was pregnant. Hahaha!

My husband & I went out to breakfast today. Well, it was at something like 10 am, so it was more like brunch, I suppose. We both had keto-friendly meals. They were very tasty! Neither of us was hungry again until like 4 pm. Amazing! That NEVER would have happened to me before starting a ketogenic diet. I would have been hungry again 2-3 hours later.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6

Congrats! Weightloss is great but I’m digging waking up without pain and stiffness, no tummy troubles, not crashing after lunch and improved mental health. Good for you for seeing the big picture and not just one detail.

(Running from stupidity) #7

We should frame her as an example!

(New Keto Friend) #8

Wow and that in 2 weeks! You’re doing great!