Site Activity

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #81

We could start a thread that’s a Results Not Typical type wiki with all the falsehoods the internet tells folks about keto and instant massive weight loss.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #82

Should it be specifically “Not losing weight,” or the more general “Not what I expected”?

(Cindy) #83

Not losing weight. Cause that’s what’s foremost in the minds of so many of the newbies. Seems like everything else takes a backseat to that, even if they’re getting better in so many other ways.

(Doug) #84

Definitely not “loosing weight.” :rage: :wink:

Ah, but you’re setting all your fat loose, free to stampede joyfully over the horizon, into the sunset… (waves farewell to all the liberated little adipocytes)

(Cindy) #86

Yeah, that’s what I always think when people say “loosing weight.” It’s like, But that’s what I want do to! Set it free, make it so loose it falls off, etc.

(Running from stupidity) #87

And just have one post that explains it very simply, and don’t let anyone else post to the category :slight_smile:

(less is more, more or less) #88

I already can hear the theme song.

Just substitute "Fat loose” on queue.

Wow, someone’s going old-school! :smile: … But hell, it was made back in ‘84’! … And the star of the movie was Kevin Bacon! :smile:

Just two days ago on my way for a followup to my surgeon that fixed my Hernia’s, a Metallica Song came on… it wasn’t until it was over did I realize it was an oldies station!!! :flushed: :crazy_face:

(Doug) #90

25 threads with activity in the past hour = an active day.